Duty of information
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (LOPD), Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, and Royal Decree 1720/2007, December 21, approving the Regulation implementing said Organic Law, Users are informed that the personal data collected through this website, or related mechanisms, will be stored in files property of ALEA SOLUCIONES, S.L., as recipient and responsible for their management. These files are registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and may be consulted at:
User’s personal data is managed for the following purposes, depending on the actions taken on the ALEA website:
- To provide the information requested by the User through the website contact form or by telephone, mail or any other means.
- In the case of purchases, to ensure the correct delivery of products and services in compliance with the contract.
- To comply with the legal obligations of ALEA SOLUCIONES, S.L.
- To manage User accounts, the access and actions of registered Users and to comply with the General Terms and Conditions for registered Users.
- To send our newsletter and other information. Users may cancel their subscription to our newsletter at any time either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by accessing the “My account” section if they are registered Users.
- To send promotional information and materials about the products and services available through the website of ALEA SOLUCIONES, S.L.
- The personal data solicited on website forms and registers with an asterisk (*) are required fields and the services requested by the User cannot be performed without this information.
- The personal data provided by the User will not be ceded or communicated to third parties without the express consent of the User.
Commercial communications, promotions and newsletters Content of communications: ALEA SOLUCIONES, S.L. may send promotional information and materials related to the products available on the website. Promotional information or materials about the products and/or services of third parties will never be sent without prior notification and consent of the User.
Means: ALEA SOLUCIONES, S.L. may communicate with Users by any means (mail, telephone, email or any other electronic means).
All promotional communication by electronic means will include instructions on how to stop receiving this information freely and easily. Requests for cancellation will be processed as quickly as possible and always within the established legal period. However, despite cancelling subscriptions to our newsletter, ALEA will continue to send messages related to the management of purchases (for example, messages related to the status of any purchase made through the website).Modification and/or cancellation of data
Users may contact ALEA at ALEA SOLUCIONES, S.L., Avda. de la Albufera, 321, 5th, Office 1, Madrid, C.P. 28031, Spain, indicating the subject: “LOPD” for any issues related to personal data and may exercise their right to access, rectification, cancellation or opposition at any time (without prejudice to the specific procedures for promotional communications by electronic means).Third party data